Friday, December 07, 2012

FACES I LOVE #218.4998: FEMALE FASCINATION


And now, the female fascination part of our "Faces I Love" series. This latest chapter focuses on the faces of women who (with two exceptions) reign or once reigned in the movies. Every time I see them I sit up a little straighter, listen a little more intently, pay a little bit closer attention to the screen. They don't have much in common other than this ability to fascinate and enthrall, to be constantly on the precipice of doing or saying (or singing) something interesting. Who needs phony-baloney categories with countenances like these?


Grayson Hall


Rebel Wilson


Annette O'Toole


Doona Bae 


Eliza Garrett Roberts

Lauryn Hill


Caity Lotz


Mary Wickes


Eva Green


Rosamund Pike


Maria Pia Casilio


Vonetta McGee


Hayley Atwell


Sarah Silverman


Vera Lynn

*****************************************



3 comments:

Patrick said...

Probably this face in this movie for me. (not an ideal selection of photos available)

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1132697600/tt0056241

Dennis Cozzalio said...

I'm with ya. I may have even posted this one in a previous collection before, but if I'd thought of it I would have included this one for sure!

Sheila O'Malley said...

Mary Wickes! Love her!